Tan Phong Shopping Complex is the new concept within the development of Saigon Co.op Investment and Development JSC.
Located at the strategic place in modern city Phu My Hung, just 5km to Hochiminh CBD 250.000sqm of complex with total investment cost anticipated 350 millions dollars.
This is a cooperation between Saigon Co.op Investment and Development, Mapple Tree (Singapore) and Saigon Transportation Mechanical Corporation (SAMCO).
Tan Phong Shopping Complex is not only the shopping center, but also the relaxation and entertainment destination for Hochiminh city residents. Design of this complex based on 3 criterias:
- According to tenants requirement.
- Becoming the relaxation and entertainment destination to everyone.
- Reaching green construction standard, participating in environment protection.
Number of Floor: 30 Storeys
• Shopping center
• Office for lease
• Serviced apartment
• Co.opMart supermarket
• Entertainment center: karaoke, kids zone, bowling, cinema
• Restaurants: fast food, inhouse dinning, alfresco restaurant
Saigon Co.op Investment and Development
Level 1, 199 - 205 Nguyen Thai Hoc str., dist. 1, HCMC
Tel: 84.8.836 0143 - Fax: 84.8.8373631.